Some 83 percent of advisers say they aren’t satisfied with asset managers’ websites, yet more than half say a good online experience can make them “extremely likely” to invest net assets with an asset manager within three months, according to a J.D. Power survey of advisers.
With FundDocs, we can help you seamlessly build a fund website that appeals to advisers, helping you grow your fund while also meeting all SEC regulatory requirements. Key benefits include:
- Ability to match your brand standards. All fonts, colors and UI elements can be updated to match your branding standards and existing website look and feel.
- Fully responsive and reconfigurable layout. Our web developers support various UI layouts for navigating multiple classes, funds or trusts; compatible with all mobile devices.
- Compliance with all SEC regulatory requirements. Our team of regulatory experts handles all of the linking and layering requirements, including the incorporation of supplemental filings.
- Highly responsive service. Our dedicated, local Client Services team helps ensure projects are completed efficiently and accurately.
- Flexibility to host any combination of documents. Depending on your specific needs, FilePoint can host a portion of regulatory documents, all regulatory documents, or even additional documents such as applications and fact sheets.
- Flexibility to work with any combination of parties. We can host documents produced by FilePoint, or received from any party – legal, financial reporting or even directly from another vendor.
- Option to incorporate ADA and AODA PDF conformance. We can assist with updating documents to your desired level of accessibility compliance.
- Option to fully integrate print-on-demand fulfillment. Our service team will print, mail and log any post-sale fulfillment or individual print requests received directly from the FundDocs platform.